Wisconsin Tourism Trailblazer Award
2016 Entry Form | Entry Deadline: Monday, October 7, 2016
The Wisconsin Tourism Trailblazers awards recognize Wisconsin tourism organizations for outstanding marketing and partnership initiatives in an effort to increase the visibility of Wisconsin's tourism industry and destination marketing organizations. For those of you that would rather print and mail in your entry form you have made that available as well: 2016 Trailblazer Entry Form
- Open to all Wisconsin tourism-related businesses and organizations.
- Nominations completed by advertising and marketing agencies must be submitted in the name of the client.
- All entries must have been executed between October 1, 2015 and September 30, 2016.
- No limit on the number of entries per organization.
- When applicable, entries should include original support materials. Materials can be emailed to email@example.com or sent via USPS to:
- PO Box 248
- 2480 Monaghan Way
- Sun Prairie, WI 53590
- Entry materials will not be returned.
The WI Assoc. of CVBs Education Team will judge entries based on whether they meets the projects' objectives as well as exhibit creativity, quality and effectiveness. Form must be complete for the nomination to be considered.
For questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-837-6693.